Your Personal Injury Consultation
Your personal injury consultation at the Louisville, Kentucky, or Jeffersonville, Indiana, location of the Karl Truman Law Office is free of cost and obligation. Your initial consultation gives you an opportunity to meet with an experienced attorney and discuss your options.
Our injury lawyers understand the impacts an injury can have on individuals and their family members. If you are unable to come to one of our offices, we will be happy to travel to your home or hospital to discuss the circumstances of your case and answer your questions.
Items to Bring to Your Consultation
You can assist our attorneys in assessing your case by having certain information ready in advance of your consultation. Helpful details include:
- A narrative of your accident
- A timeline of the date of your accident and all medical treatments
- Medical records and bills related to your injuries
- Physical reports and estimates for future treatment from doctors and therapists
- Accident, police or workers’ compensation reports
- Any photographic or video evidence pertaining to your accident
- Any correspondence you have received in regards to your accident, including those from insurance, law enforcement and other involved parties
- Names and contact information for any witnesses of your accident
We work individually with every client to provide representation that is tailored to address the specific ways in which an injury has and will continue to impact your life. Any information you are able to supply during your initial consultation can help speed the process of recovering the financial peace of mind you and your family need after an accident.
If you have been injured or a family member has been killed due to the negligence of another party, or if you need assistance with a workplace injury or disability claim, please contact the Karl Truman Law Office by calling (502) 222-2222 or 812-282-8500 today to schedule your free consultation. We welcome clients from the greater Louisville, Kentucky, and Jeffersonville, Indiana, areas.